A single component, quick drying, vinyl coating.
• This product should be applied to a surface that has been blast cleaned and suitably primed.
• The underlying system should be intact, sound and undamaged. Loose or flaking coatings should be taken back to a firm edge.
• Ensure that the surface to be over-coated is clean, dry, free from dust, grease and oil, or any other surface contaminants.
• Soluble salts, dirt and dust must be removed prior to coating. Dry brushing should be sufficient. A freshwater wash must follow to remove all soluble salts.
• Always ensure that the maximum over-coating time for the primer/build coat is not been exceeded prior to application.
Stir contents of the can thoroughly before use. Thinning is not usually required. However, if thinning is desired, do not exceed the recommended thinning ratio.
Tools you can use
May require additional dilution to achieve good atomisation.
4 Sqm/L @ 100 Microns**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan
to suit your needs.