A two-component solvent-free epoxy clear sealer that has been specially designed for use on concrete floor.
- New concrete should be left for 28 days to cure before coating.
- For mortar screed applications, the concrete should be prepared by shot/grit blasting or scrabbling to provide for a rough surface profile.
- Blowholes and other defects in the concrete should be filled with suitable solvent less epoxy filler.
- The surface to be coated should be sound, dry and free from all foreign matter such as dirt, dust, oil and grease.
- Before application of mortar screed coat, apply a coat of Apcoflor 1000 primer and allow to set for 1-2 hours. While still wet, apply the mortar screed.
Pour the contents of the hardener into the base component and mix thoroughly. Once mixed, apply using a roller or brush. As the pot life of this product is only 40 minutes, once mixed, this product should be applied within 30 minutes.
20L and 22Kg set
10Sqm/L @ 100 Microns**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Quick Drying/Fast Curing
Paint film dries/cures quickly leading to improved productivity.
Low VOC environment friendly paint.
High Impact Resistance
Forms a flexible film with high impact resistance.
Non Toxic Finish
Non-Toxic coating suitable for contact with potable water and in the food industry.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan
to suit your needs.